To provide players with the experience of intense and direct combat against other opponents by placing GEM earned from Campaign Mode Reward as bets. After betting, users can create a room or find a room or use the matching system automatically to engage in PvP Battles, and the winner will receive the amount of deposited GEM.
- At one time, the system will provide 10 free heroes for users to choose for their lineup.
- Players can use their own heroes and heroes from the system to play the game.
- Users can ban opponents' heroes or heroes from the system.
- The prerequisite for participating in Duel Betting is that players must connect their MetaMask wallet and have GEM.
- The defeated will lose 100% of the initial bet. The winner will receive 100% of the initial bet and an additional 90% of the GEM from the opponent. The remaining 8% will be paid as a fee for Admin statistics, and 2% will be paid as a referral bonus.
- For example, if A and B participate in Duel Betting and each bet 100 GEM, both of their accounts will be deducted 100 GEM at the beginning of the match. If A wins and B loses, B will be deducted 100 GEM, and A will receive 190 GEM, including the original 100 GEM and 90 GEM won from the match. The 10% fee, including 10 GEM, will be split into 2% for sponsorship, which will go to Treasury if there is no sponsor, and 8% for Admin statistics.
- F1 participating in Betting will receive a 2% transaction fee if they have HeroNFT in their wallet.