To begin playing FOTA 2, users must first log in to the game. We can link login in the following forms: Gmail, Scan the QR code with your MetaMask wallet or log in straight to the interface website's MetaMask extension. We'll show you how to install games on PC devices.
- Step 1: At the login interface, select the Google icon
- Step 2: After selecting, the system will lead you to the Gmail account login interface, here you log in to the Gmail you own to link with FOTA 2
**Note: To avoid account deletion or dispute later, Gmail must be very legitimate.
- Step 3: Following a successful login, the system will display the message "Please return to the app" at the interface, prompting you to return to the FOTA interface to complete the experience.
- Step 1: At the login interface, select the MetaMask icon
- Step 2: At the login screen, a QR code will appear that can be scanned straight on MetaMask.
- Step 3: To scan the QR code, open the MetaMask app and click on the code scan item in the upper right corner of the screen.
In the direction of the QR, the program will instantly connect to the game, displaying a message from Metamask, which the player must confirm => To finish the step, click "Connect" => "Sign" => "Approve"
When the connection is complete, the following message will appear:
After a successful connection, the game will instantly download the data needed to launch.
- Step 1: At the login screen, click the MetaMask button.
- Step 2: In the Extension interface, log in to your MetaMask wallet and select "SIGN" -> "Connect" to enable FOTA 2 access.
- Step 3: After accepting to connect to FOTA 2, click "COPY" and return to the game to play.